Welcome to the Zen Anime & Manga Room!
Here you can sit, relax and read manga, comic books and graphic novels in a quiet, calming atmosphere. Take a moment to unwind from all the Causeacon shenanigans to chill out and read a good story.
Zen Room Times:
Friday, April 24th 10 AM – 8 PM
Saturday, April 25th 10 AM – 8 PM
Sunday, April 26th. 10 AM – 5 PM
*Here are the Zen Room Rules*
- No eating or drinking in the Library.
- You must show your event badge to staff at the check-in table to gain entry into the library.
- All books must stay in the room at all times
- All bags, regardless of size or type, must be checked at the table upon entering the library. You will be given a number, which you can use to reclaim your bag when leaving the library.
- Library staff will be happy to re-shelve your books for you.
- The Library is here for everyone to enjoy; however, for everyone’s safety, we do prefer all minors (13 and under) to be accompanied by an adult.
- Tough we do separate the youth books from the mature books, the Library is not responsible for what patrons of any age choose to read.
- Please ask the Library staff for recommendations!
- Most importantly, have fun reading.
FMRS will be providing relaxation and mindfulness skill sessions, an electronics recharge station, bean bags, a swing, soft lighting, sensory tools and adult coloring books and special drawings for gift cards. They will also have a separate area for watching popular anime found on Crunchyroll!
Hours of the Manga Library
List of Library Contents
The Causeacon Zen Room is sponsored by FMRS*