Welcome to the Zen Anime & Manga Room!
Here you can sit, relax and read manga, comic books and graphic novels in a quiet, calming atmosphere. Take a moment to unwind from all the Causeacon shenanigans to chill out and read a good story.
Zen Room Times:
Friday, April 29th | 2 PM – 10 PM
Saturday, April 30th | 3 PM – 11 PM
Sunday, May 1st | 10 AM – 5 PM
*Here are the Zen Room Rules*
- No eating or drinking in the Zen Room.
- You must show your event badge to staff at the check-in table to gain entry into the Zen Room.
- All manga/comic books must stay in the room at all times
- All bags, regardless of size or type, must be checked at the table upon entering the Zen Room.
- Zen Room staff will be happy to re-shelve your books for you.
- The Zen Room is here for everyone to enjoy; however, for everyone’s safety, we do prefer all minors (13 and under) to be accompanied by an adult.
- Though we do separate the youth books from the mature books, the Zen Room is not responsible for what patrons of any age choose to read.
- Please ask the Zen Room staff for anime/manga/comic recommendations!
- Most importantly, relax and have fun!
FMRS will be providing relaxation and mindfulness skill sessions, an electronics recharge station, bean bags, a swing, soft lighting, sensory tools and adult coloring books and special drawings for gift cards.
They will also have a separate area for watching popular anime found on Crunchyroll!
The Causeacon Zen Room is sponsored by FMRS*