Being a Vendor at Causeacon 2024
We are excited to welcome returning and new vendors this year for Causeacon 2024. Our convention is a family oriented charity fundraiser and we pride ourselves of choosing vendors with a variety of items to offer. Since we are a family convention, some items are prohibited from sale at Causeacon. Causeacon reserves the right to determine what is appropriate to sell. Vendors may not sell any adult themed merchandise including but, not limited to: “Hentai”, “Ecchi”, “Yaoi,” “ Yuri” manga, anime, toys, pillows or collectables. Any vendors selling these types of items will be asked to not return to Causeacon for the following years.
Vendor Application 2024
- Applications open December 1st, 2023.
- Space is ONE table and TWO chairs.
- Spaces will not be sold first come, first served:
- Standard Size Booth (38 remaining): 10′ x 10′ – $125: includes 2 Vendor Weekend Badges/Wristbands
- Corner Booth (10 remaining): 10′ x 10′ – $150: includes 2 Vendor Weekend Badges/Wristbands
- Large Size Booth (16 remaining): 10′ x 16′ – $200: includes 2 Vendor Weekend Badges/Wristbands
- Room Size Booth (2 remaining): 10′ x 30′ – $300: includes 2 Vendor Weekend Badges/Wristbands
- Waiting List is now active!
- Need more Vendor Badges? You can purchase up to 2 extra badges per space at the Causeacon Info Booth during set-up day or during the event.
- You can buy combined booth space for an additional fee.
*New* All Vendors & Artists will be required to wear their designated badge and wristband for 2024. Replacement wristbands will not be given out. If you lose your wristband for any reason, you will need to purchase a new one.
STEP ONE: Apply for a Standard, Corner or Large Booth by filling out the application form. The application is then sent to our Causeacon email where our staff will consider your application. It may take up to several weeks to hear from a staff member.
STEP TWO: Applicants accepted will be contacted to finish registration and make payment. If your application is accepted, you will receive an e-mail notification which will include a link to the final registration and payment pages.
SOLD OUT: Once the Standard, Corner and Large Booths are sold out, a mass e-mail will be sent out to the remaining vendors on the reserve list.